Monday, October 2, 2017

GOD BLESS AMERICA


The American flag is a symbol of Freedom, Liberty and Human Rights


GOD BLESS AMERICA

Who knows better than those who used to be persecuted in their own homeland how great the United States of America is?

Dear All, I am quite aware of this fact first hand as I was detained, tortured for defending the freedom of speech and for being one sharp voice of the indigenous people of Iraq - Chaldean Babylonians.  I fled my homeland after been sentenced to death; I was sentenced to death three times by Saddam’s regime.

I have never been more free and more alive during my entire life the way I feel as an American now. I am willing and ready to take a bullet any time defending the US Flag and what stands for.

May the LORD Bless America; the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Amer H. Hanna, Ph.D. Candidate
Visual Artist, Poet, & Historian
Former Senior Adviser for the US Army on Middle East Ethno-religious Affairs
235th US Army Birthday, Strength of the Nation Award Nominee

No comments:

Post a Comment