Sunday, November 12, 2017

STARS & STRIPES FOREVER


STARS & STRIPES FOREVER
  
 The red and white and starry blue is freedom’s shield and hope.” ~ John Philip Sousa

I am not sorry if my patriotism offended you, trust me, your lack of spine offends me more.
I am proud to be an American who strongly believes that strongest weapon in the United States’ arsenal is a patriotic American.

STAND WITH ME FOR THE FLAG
Respect & Honor the Flag, because it stands for our Freedom


I Stand For the National Anthem

Oh, say can you see,
By the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed,
At the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars,
Through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched,
Were so gallantly streaming.
And the rocket's red glare,
The bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night,
That our flag was still there.
Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave,
For the land of the free, and the home of the brave.

STAND FOR THE FLAG KNEEL FOR THE CROSS

GOD BLESS AMERICA, FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE PRAIRIE.


AMERICA FIRST

No comments:

Post a Comment