Monday, May 24, 2021

Chaldean Legacy is Available Now!

 


ARCHITECTS OF LAND OF FIRSTS

CHALDEAN LEGACY

Walking with the Indigenous Mesopotamians

5300BC-Present

 

“The three pillars of this book are quite simple; Facts, Reality, and Tangible Evidence.”

~ Amer Hanna Fatuhi 

If you are keen on reading history books, then this one is your best bet!

Since I was a 14-year-old kid from Baghdad, standing inside the Iraqi Museum by the main gate in front of the Lion of Eridu, I took it upon myself to make the entire world learn about and appreciate my ancestors' deep heritage and remarkable history.

The issues I deal with in my books are always panoramic and genuinely exceptional since I wrote my 1988 book Ur of the Chaldeans: A Native Iraqi's Perspective 33 years ago when I was so young.

This book is a captivating study of the rarely explored historical achievements of the Proto-Kaldi, aka Native Iraqi Christians, Iraqi Jews of Babylon, and Mandaeans, the indigenous people of ancient Mesopotamia!

I am Amer Hanna Fatuhi, and I am inviting you to join me on this one-of-a-kind exploration and celebration of real and true knowledge. Welcome to my world! 

I also would like to take this opportunity to thank His Excellency Mar Francis Kalabat, the Bishop of St. Thomas the Apostle, Chaldean Catholic Diocese in the United States, for the confidence he showed in me and my newest work Chaldean Legacy. Below is an excerpt from His Excellency’s Letter of Endorsement dated May 13, 2021:

“I wholeheartedly support Dr. Fatuhi and his extraordinary book that gives the deserved credit to the native Chaldeans, the indigenous people of Iraq, and their brothers and sisters, the Iraqi Jews of Babylon and Mandaeans.

May the Lord almighty bless Amer Hanna Fatuhi and bless us all.

Sincerely,

+ Francis Y. Kalabat”

 

Amer Hanna Fatuhi, Ph.D.

Fatuhi is a scholar in Mesopotamian History, Native Chaldeans, and Iraqi Minorities.  He is also a professional writer and visual artist. Fatuhi studied engineering, fine arts, and history. He also designed the Chaldean National Flag in 1985 and won the 1986-2008 international contests to design the Iraqi National Flag.

 

To acquire a copy of the book visit www.ChaldeanLegacy.com

To contribute to the Chaldean Legacy Public Group page visit: https://www.facebook.com/groups/982686205803337 

For further information about Dr. Fatuhi visit www.amerfatuhiart.com

To obtain the original illustrations of the book visit www.EA-ArtG.com


No comments:

Post a Comment