Friday, November 13, 2020

Chaldean Legacy, the Book, is Heading Your Way

 


ARCHITECTS OF THE LAND OF FIRSTS

CHALDEAN LEGACY

 Walking with the Indigenous Mesopotamians 

 5300 BC– Present

Dear All,

The close folks who are quite familiar with me and my work in the educational-cultural and Visual Art fields know that my name is Amer Hanna Fatuhi, a native Iraqi historian specialized in Mesopotamian history and archeology. I am also a professional writer and visual artist who studied and taught the above fields academically for more than 30 years. My latest 550-page comprehensive and compelling book that explored the true identity of the indigenous people of Iraq, Chaldean-Mesopotamians, was The Untold Story of Native Iraqis, which I researched and published in the U.S. in 2012, www.NativeIraqis-Story.com.

I am in the process of publishing a new book titled Chaldean Legacy in the upcoming months. This study presents, with deep, rich, and long unexplored details of which not many scholars are aware, the in-depth historical facts about the Native Mesopotamians.

Most historians have remained captivated by the gravity of the traditional viewpoints shaped 50 or even one hundred years ago, despite the many unexplored discoveries of the last four decades. These new revelations and facts would shade in many ways more light on Mesopotamia and its indigenous people "Chaldeans" beyond the traditional perspectives. 

I have been tirelessly working since 2018 to write this book that its primary goal is; crediting the legitimate indigenous Mesopotamians for their many forgotten and unknown achievements that were lost in history. Among the substantial native Mesopotamians are the Mandaeans and the Jewish of Babylon. This new book perfectly illuminates Babylonia's antiquity and its indigenous people, the Proto-Kaldi 5300 BC – Present, through panoramic views and original illustrations mainly created for this study. 

If someone is keen on reading history books, then Chaldean Legacy is his/her best bet!

I promised myself when I was just a 14-year-old kid from Baghdad, standing inside the Iraqi Museum by the main gate in front of the Lion of Eridu (first floor), that I will make the entire world learn and appreciate my ancestors' heritage and remarkable history. My nontraditional, prolific books and their topics were, and they still are so dynamic and somewhat controversial since I wrote my 1988 book, Ur of the Chaldeans…A Native Iraqi's Perspective, 32 years ago.

For instance, I do not use the term Assyriology because it is an improper and completely unrealistic term forced on us by the British Royal Asiatic Society!

So, if a million people pointed out at a white wall and asked me to agree with them that the wall is black, my simple, direct, and fairly unsatisfying answer will be: It is a WHITE wall. In my domain, there is no gray, and it is always Mesopotamialogy, not Assyriology.

Despite the inconvenience, some feel because of my presentation's new visionary way that does not fit traditional minds! However, The solid facts I am presenting in my study are supported by tangible and reliable evidence.

I wholeheartedly would appreciate it if you would keep an eye on my UpToDate Press Announcements on social media coming up shortly, especially the "Nabu Khadnezzar" Facebook page. Knowing the exact releasing day would allow you to obtain your autographed copy. You could also be the first to pre-order weeks earlier before this book you have been eyeing on hits the shelf! 

Best Regards, 

Amer Hanna Fatuhi, Ph.D.

Historian & Visual Artist

Instructor of Ancient Mesopotamian Art & History

Former Senior Adviser for the U.S. Army / U.S. Embassy Baghdad on the Iraqi Components

www.ChaldeanLegacy.com | www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014736788250


No comments:

Post a Comment